The Wandering Kohawk

León, Nicaragua
Welcome. My name is Mitchell and I'm a proud alumnus of Coe College and currently reside in León, Nicaragua. Most of this blog is about my travels over the past few years Enjoy!

A few random pics

This is the entrance to the Temple of Literature. A temple dedicated to Confucian ideas and scholarship.
This is me in front of Ho Chi Minh's Masoleum. Unfortunately they wouldn't let us take camera's in (I tried). I guess 'ol Ho is so photogenic after being dead for so long.
Thats Scott and Charlie Kayaking in Halong Bay. We went through this little cave and found such a cool little area completely surrounded by giant outcroppings of rock, it was a little paradise. When we got through, all I heard was Scott yelling 'Narnia!'
Andrew, me and Scott enjoying a beer on Hang Bac Street. Yes, we are literally sitting on the street.
A relatively mild snapshot of Hanoi traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment