The Wandering Kohawk

León, Nicaragua
Welcome. My name is Mitchell and I'm a proud alumnus of Coe College and currently reside in León, Nicaragua. Most of this blog is about my travels over the past few years Enjoy!

World Cup Hanoi

I don't have much time before dinner (Korean tonight!) but just wanted to make a quick post.
Today we went to sing karaoke with some Vietnamese students then met up with another group to play some football (soccer) with some Vietnamese and Chinese guys, who we then hung out with and drank some green tea with. It was the best day of the trip by far.

Tomorrow we leave Hanoi, sadly. We are going to Hue, which is more rural, so I might disappear from the internet for a while, we'll see what it looks like. If I have time later I'll try to post some pictures, but its our last night in Hanoi so we're going out with a bang!

Still having a great time and missing everyone at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment