The Wandering Kohawk

León, Nicaragua
Welcome. My name is Mitchell and I'm a proud alumnus of Coe College and currently reside in León, Nicaragua. Most of this blog is about my travels over the past few years Enjoy!

The Joke That Wasn't That Funny

I attempted to have fun and play an April Fools joke on my blog this week. A combination of bad humor and a technical inability to tell people that it was a joke made the attempt not really funny at all. I know many people love me and care about me and were concerned. I'm very sorry if I caused you to worry or stress on my behalf. Yeah, that was just kind of dumb, I'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I read these posts backwards. And that made it even more hilarious! hahaha I can't believe you did that.. actually I can. Oh Mitchell. lol

    ReplyDelete